Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday swore in eight new Federal Permanent Secretaries.
The president inaugurated the permanent secretaries shortly before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.
The newly inaugurated permanent secretaries are:
- Dr. Bakari Wadinga (Adamawa),
- Dr. Mohammed Dikwa (Borno),
- Dr. (Mrs) Ajani Magdalene N. Olor (Delta),
- Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi (Edo),
- Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi (Imo),
- Babatunde Lawal (Lagos),
- Mr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu (Nasarawa) and
- Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, (Osun).
The inauguration ceremony was made at the council chamber of the presidential villa, Abuja.
Until their appointments as permanent secretaries, they were directors in the civil service.